Comprehensive application information for prospective students can be found on the U of C's Undergraduate Admissions site.
- Program requirements: http://www.ucalgary.ca/future-students/undergraduate/apply
- Dates and deadlines: http://www.ucalgary.ca/future-students/undergraduate/apply
- Tuition and other fees: http://www.ucalgary.ca/registrar/finances
- English Language Arts 30-1 or equivalent
- Math 30-1 or Pure Math 30 or equivalent
- Chemistry 30 or equivalent
- One of : Biology 30, Physics 30, Math 31, or CTS Computer Science Advanced (5 credits)
- One additional Grade 12 subject (for details, see http://ucalgary.ca/admissions/requirements/canada/alberta)
*Or equivalent courses for out-of-province students.
|Chart of Advising Services outlining typical student issues and corresponding advisors.
NOTE: Be sure to include your full name, UofC student ID number and all details pertaining to your request in all communications (voicemail or e-mail) sent to any of the undergraduate academic advisors.
For academic rules and permissions, course selection, degree planning, program changes and graduation checks, current students should consult the Undergraduate Science Centre (USC)