Undergraduate Students: Forms & Policies
- Request for GEO computing account.
- On-line form for Driver Authorization for University owned/rented vehicles, select FORMS then Drivers Agreement Form. NOTE: follow instructions on e-mail replies. There is a second step to complete.
- Request for Additional printing
- GLGY 510 Form and Information.
- GOPH 509 Form and Information.
- Honour's Thesis Term Loan Request.
- Prerequisite Waivers: Department policy is to enforce prerequisites. A grade of C- or higher is required in each prerequisite. A prerequisite waiver may be granted only if students have completed a course that is equivalent to the prerequisite or can prove that they have knowledge equivalent to that imparted by the prerequisite. If that is the case, then to apply for a prerequisite waiver, send an email either to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Undergraduate Academic Advisor, Rudi Meyer at email@example.com, giving your name, ID number, email address, phone number, and evidence of completion of the equivalent course or equivalent knowledge acquired, along with other pertinent details.