NOTE: We receive a very high volume of applications, therefore to apply to the graduate program in Geoscience you must meet the minimum GPA requirements to be considered.
The application deadline for the September term is January 15.
ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE DEADLINE. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Online application
- 2 references - When you enter the referee emails do NOT use Yahoo or Hotmail accounts or the email will bounce. A computer generated email will be sent to the referees with upload instructions
- Upload unofficial transcripts with your application. Your application will be assessed using these transcripts - when official transcripts are received they may continue to show as outstanding in your checklist but this will NOT affect the assessment of your application.
For International Applicants:
- Click here to view International GPA requirements
- Official TOEFL required (97 IBT) OR IELTS (7.0)
- English proficiency score is NOT required from Nigerian applicants
- If English is the medium of instruction from your previous university (this does not apply to Nigeria) ask them to send us a letter confirming this and the committee may waive the TOEFL requirement.
Please arrange to have official transcripts sent to:
Department of Geoscience
Graduate Program Administrator
2500 University Drive, NW
For more information and all application inquiries contact Faye Nicholson:
voice: (403) 220-8882